[cvsnt] Directory not empty and Permission denied error message

Wen Hao Chuang whchuang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:16:32 BST 2008

Hi there,

I'm using the most recent TortoiseCVS on Windows Vista Enterprise (32 bit),
however, I'm running into some weird problem that seems to be related to
CVSNT, not TortoiseCVS. When I do a cvs checkout from moodle cvs sever, I'm
getting these error messages and the checkout process will be interrupted:

cvs checkout: cannot remove
moodle/lib/editor/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/docs/sv:
Directory not empty
cvs checkout: cannot remove moodle/lang/so: Directory not empty
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot open CVS/Entries for copying: Permission
denied

Error, CVS operation failed.

Please help, thanks!