[cvsnt] Unicode file line end defect on branch.

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jun 10 15:08:53 BST 2008

Suman,

> Is the issue mentioned below resolved in cvsnt.
>

> I discovered the following problem:
> > >
> > > 1) branch a Unicode file
> > > 2) modify the file on the branch.
> > > 3) commit the file
> > >
> > > The result is:  all lines gets an extra CR.
> > > This happens always on the 1. branch. On the main trunk
> > it's OK and on
> > > the 2. branch it's OK again.
> > > I use version 2.5.03 Build 2382. I tried Build 2704 and I
> > got the same
> > > result.
> > >
> > > Is this a known issue? What can I do to avoid this?

I've already replied to your reply on the 14th telling you where I had
already replied:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2008-May/030706.html

And I already told you that on the 29th:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2008-May/030862.html

The options detailed in that message have not changed.

Repeating questions on this newsgroup is an offence that will get you
banned from posting:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2za

Can someone else explain to me what part of my reply is so hard to
understand?  Is there something unclear about my answer?

Regards,

Arthur