[cvsnt] Windows scheduler -- update the local CVS regularly

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Tue May 6 13:46:07 BST 2008

>Is it possible to do the CVS update on this Sandbox,
>I am trying to see whether I can set the Windows Task Scheduler to do

CVS is a command line tool - you can easily use it directly or write a batch
file, and schedule it.

Usually you wouldn't perform it on your local sandbox (unless you have very
specific needs), but it could happen ob build machine or the like. Tools
like CruiseControl can "poll" a repository at regular intervals, and update
the sandbox when a change is detected.

--
Luigi D. Sandon