[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.04 Build 3052 (RC6) and 3055(RC7)

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Tue May 6 13:59:52 BST 2008

cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 06/05/2008 14:45:23:

> Gerhard,
>
> > So for me, this is a real, big improvement and I can't wait
> > to get a stable
> > version and be able to convince people to use it so that I
> > can replicate
> > their repos here.
>
> Great - we definitely need someone to write the documentation... ;)
>
> This feature has been stable for some time, I've been using it myself to
> test it out (albeit on a debian linux 'server').

Could you give us a hint on how to get it up and running?

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."