[cvsnt] cvs server: Couldn't open default trigger library: No such file or directory

Steve Matthews s.matthews at landguardsystems.com
Tue May 27 14:42:30 BST 2008

I have installed version 2.5.03.2382 of CVSNT on a Windows XP machine, which
I am using with TortoiseCVS v1.10.6 on Windows XP client machines.

When committing or updating files from a client I get the following error
message:

                cvs server: Couldn't open default trigger library: No such
file or directory

The process still seems to be mostly okay, but keywords ($Date$,  $Revision$
etc) are not expanded.

I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling CVSNT.  I am using the default
installation settings.

Any help much appreciated.