[cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Nov 7 14:43:36 GMT 2008

Clóvis Garcia Marcondes wrote:
> Tony,
>

> I got your point but should be nice at least to advise when you change
> the way the product works. I just asked because I´m testing the new
> version together with the CVS Suite Trial exactly to see if it is
> interesting for me to buy the comercial version and thought it could be
> a side effect of that. But if it is a new March Hare policy you should
> at least warned about that.

It was mentioned in the release notes for the release candidates and the
final release notes.

It's really not a change in the way the product works.. it still does
exactly the same things as always - I'm against any kind of crippling or
time limiting in software where people may be relying on it continuing
to work.