[cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Clóvis Garcia Marcondes clovis.garcia at phoebus.com.br
Fri Nov 7 14:07:13 GMT 2008

Tony,

I got your point but should be nice at least to advise when you change
the way the product works. I just asked because I´m testing the new
version together with the CVS Suite Trial exactly to see if it is
interesting for me to buy the comercial version and thought it could be
a side effect of that. But if it is a new March Hare policy you should
at least warned about that.

Sorry to have bothered you, I will remove the message by myself until I
decide do buy or not the commercial version.

Clóvis