[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: March-Hare message into my commit messages

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Fri Nov 7 16:15:34 GMT 2008

cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 07/11/2008 17:02:27:

> The product isn't any less free...

True, however its the perception that changes. However, because it's easy
to disable when building for a linux distro it's probably not an issue.

> we still do most of our work on
> public repositories that anyone can download and compile, and we still
> accept patches from anywhere.  The difference is the builds that we make

> and support will have one small change in them, which amounts to little
> more than a gentle reminder.

Ok, in that case I agree it's not that big a deal. I think the majority of
the people who would be bothered by the message only run your build on the
server and would run the tortoise build on the client.

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."