[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: March-Hare message into my commit messages

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Mon Nov 10 11:00:56 GMT 2008

 cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 10/11/2008 11:51:32:

> Frankly, if you can't sustain the open source model anymore I'd suggest
you
> to go proprietary starting with evs. You won't improve sales annoying
users.

If EVS uses CVSNT code that wasn't originally written by mach-hare they
can't close the source. CVSNT is under GPL, anything that's derived from
it must be under GPL except when it's the author of the code that changes
the license (I think they would even have to strip all contributions
others made to code they originally authored.)

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."