[cvsnt] Unable to create sub-directories on a branch even with ACLset to all or read, write, create

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 11 01:43:36 GMT 2008

Terry,

.

> cvs chacl -R -r SKYWAY_BRANCH -u terry -a all skyway/

We need much more information, including the server and client os, the
CVSROOT being used (eg: :pserver:host/repo), the ACLMode (as set in
CVSROOT/config), the permissions on the repository dir, the results of
enabling 'clients are allowed to trace server' and then tracing the
chacl (don't send the trace to the newsgroup - read the trace and send
send maybe one or three lines of relavent information), the current
directory - is it a sandbox etc etc.  Does rchacl work?

Regards,

Arthur