[cvsnt] March-Hare message into my commit messages

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 11 02:26:10 GMT 2008

Howard,

Thanks for your detailed reply. I had pretty much already stated
everything I was going to say - and I think addressed all the points
you've raied - but since you went to some effort to write so much I
think you deserve some further explanatory comment, though I've probably
not had time to write as much as you deserve.

> a)  I see a schedule manager, but I see no indication of how
> to schedule
.
.
.
> Unix servers?  I thought it was a tool that runs from your
> local machine
> and pushes changes out to other servers.

If you have specific questions about our commecial product please
contact our sales team.  The current release of RM is a windows only
'pull' design since all of the functions you are asking for can be
performed using existing Operating System tools in linux/hpux/solaris
and 'push' designs a generally unsafe to provide as 'out of the box'
solutions (ie: we'd provide 'push' designed with on site consulting).