[cvsnt] how to disable line ending translations?

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Thu Oct 23 09:10:26 BST 2008

On Thursday 23 of October 2008, Luigi D. Sandon wrote:
> CVSNT should allow to use -kL to checkout always files with a LF line
> ending, -kD to always use CR/LF, or -kM to use CR only. Never used myself,
> though.

In my case you have no idea what line ending you may want before looking
inside a file and inside a tarball with software (the file is a patch that's
applied to the some "software" source code).

I want fresh "cvs up file" to give me exactly the same contents of the file as
it was when I did "cvs add file; cvs commit file".

Now it does conversion thus breaking "file" contents.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team