[cvsnt] CVSNT to CVS

Barath Gunasagaran barath.gunasagaran at photoninfotech.net
Mon Apr 6 12:25:57 BST 2009

Hi,

I moved my Project module from CVSNT(windows) to CVS(Redhat Linux) by just
copying the project module folder in CVSNT's repository to CVS's repository.
And successfully checkout from the CVS(Redhat Linux) to development
system(Window).

But the checkout jar files and audio files format differs from the version
that is available in CVSNT. (The audio(.wav) file which is played when i
checkout from CVSNT is not played when i checkout from CVS)
CVS(Redhat Linux) version is 1.11.22.

How to convert the CVSNT module to CVS without loosing/changing any format
of the files?

~Barath