[cvsnt] update failing

pdfeeny at aep.com pdfeeny at aep.com
Wed Aug 5 13:54:49 BST 2009

Hi Mike,

Welcome to CVSNT.  I've been on this list for over a year and can give you
some advice.

First step is to read the FAQ, specifically this entry:

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

Then you'll want to read/search the manual.  It's available online here:

http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/

Posts to this list more likely will be answered if you've done those
things first.

Paul Feeny