[cvsnt] cvsnt, wincvs, cvsmailer, and loginfo?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.com
Wed Dec 9 10:25:05 GMT 2009

I doubt very much if it is practical to use CVSMailer for this purpose.

A much better idea is to activate the CVSNT Audit function and then create a suitable SQL query to retrieve data from the database for the activity of the "juniors".
You can make such a query with the selection criteria set to contain both the junior logins and the important files and possibly a date range as well.
Then you will get immediate info on what you need.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund
System 3R International AB
Automation and Systems Division