[cvsnt] Betr.: RE: force commit (despite not being a valid editor

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jan 21 12:01:21 GMT 2009

Jan,

> I guess I'll have to first do
> the -k-x trick because we're not using the exclusive locking
> on purpose, it must have been set by accident.

If you are not using kx 'on purpose' then just turn it off on the files
that have been inadvertently set that way.

Note: best practice is to set 'ignore client side keywords' in the CVSNT
Server control panel so that files always get the default settings from
cvswrappers and users or 'tools' cannot set random options.

> Are the -k-x and other related options documented somewhere?

The manual:
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/Substitution-modes.html

Regards,

Arthur