[cvsnt] cvsnt running slow on new (virtual) machine

Joelle Tegwen tegwe002 at umn.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:03:01 GMT 2009

For the record, we were also unable to get this to work.

Unfortunately, I'm not a network person at all and I don't have that
level of administrative access to this machine. It's hosted remotely.
The networking tech support person read your emails, we worked together
for several hours. None of his fixes work.

If you've come up with other things that have worked in the mean time
that might be helpful, that would be great.

The CVSNT server is still set up so if there are diagnostics you would
like me to run to assist you in fixing this problem for others I'm
willing to do so.

Otherwise, I think we're going to have to find some other solution. Our
old server is dying and we need to make this happen a week ago.

Thanks
Joelle

--
The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.
- Tom Cargill of Bell Labs