[cvsnt] Version 2.5.04 build 3236 slow on windows 2008

Joe Prokop joepro at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:58:00 BST 2009

Well I don't think I can do anything to fix it.  I used the host file to
redirect all the various domains it tries to contact, like crl.verisign.net,
ocsp.lax2.verisign.com, cds118.iad9.llnw.net, etc... to 0.0.0.0 but it just
keeps retrying to connect.  Every couple seconds it issues a new request.
Any idea how long before the update is released?

--
Joe