[cvsnt] How to correct pbg file on server?

Piper, Devi, CYFD Devi.Piper at state.nm.us
Mon Nov 16 23:07:58 GMT 2009

CVSNT List:

The read-write permissions for one of our .pbg,v files on the server was
not correct, so when new files were added to source control, the object
names did not end up in the .pbg, v.  As a consequence, none of the
developers are receiving the updates for these new entries.

Question:  How do I correct the .pbg, v file on the server?  Can I just
edit the file on the server, and manually add the missing entries to the
@@begin Objects section?

Thanks for your help.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail,including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.

This email has been scanned using Webroot Email Security.