[cvsnt] synchronize sandbox with repository

Luigi De Pietri ldepietri.consulenti at class.it
Fri Sep 18 12:55:13 BST 2009

Goodmorning.

I have a repository on a remote server and a sandbox on a file system on
another remote location.
I connect with my  local  computer  to that sandbox.
Recently i have reinstall the operating system on my local computer and
cvs tortoise.
But when i connect to my sandbox on remote filesystem i cannot view
tortoise cvs icons on files and i cannot
view most  functions on tortoise cvs  menu such as update, checkout, etc...

Could  you  suggest a possible solution.

Regards,
    Luigi