[cvsnt] CVS Watch - Edit file once at a time

Jandir Bezerra jandirbezerra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:11:21 BST 2010

Hi all

Here at the office, we have CVSNT 2.5.03 Build2382 installed on a Windows
Server 2003 SP2. Our client is Tortoise 1.8.31.
What we want to do is that the files get edited only by one developer at a
time. I have executed this command line inside the folder:

C:\Programas\TortoiseCVS\cvs watch add -a all -R
C:\Programas\TortoiseCVS\cvs watch on -R

But the result of this was not the expected. Two developers could edit the
files at the same time.

Ps.: The colored icons that stays on top of the default icon file is not
being shown.

I appreaciate the help, thanks!
Jandir Bezerra