[cvsnt] compile and install on solaris 10 intel

Baldassarre Gabriele g.baldassarre at reply.it
Fri Feb 5 11:58:22 GMT 2010

good morning to all!

i've just downloaded the tar with source code of cvsnt 2.5 and i was wondering if it's possible to compile and install for solaris 10. howeaver i don't know if i just have to configure make and install or i must follow a particular setup or procedure.

my scenario, btw is the following: i have a cvsnt server on my windows laptop, my development machine, and it works like a charm and easy to setup with the graphical interface. I just want to setup a READ ONLY server on my corporate solaris server, as a deployment machine. I've already a scheduled task that rsync with ftp my local cvsroot to a remote one

Is it possible to do so?

tnx in advance!

Gabriele Baldassarre, Consultant
g.baldassarre at reply.it<mailto:g.baldassarre at reply.it>
Target Reply srl<http://www.reply.it/>
via Castellanza, 11 - 20151 Milano - Italy
Tel. +39 02 53576.1 - Fax +39 02 53576444 - Mobile +39 329.3835787

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.