[cvsnt] Problem with CVSNT and Windows Server 2008 64bit

bikramdeep2 singh bikramdeep2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:25:40 GMT 2010

Heloo!!

Can I export my whole CVS to a new CVS. That is the whole bunch of
directories. And everything working the same on the new CVS server, with all
of the old history, and new commits.

I checked out at many places, but found that I can capture the latest Header
to tail file, of only one project at a time. Not the whole bunch of all
Project directories.

Thank you all.

--
Bikramdeep Singh Mangat