[cvsnt] CVS Watch - Edit file once at a time

Jandir Bezerra jandirbezerra at gmail.com
Mon May 3 09:39:05 BST 2010

Thanks

I downloaded the installer "cvs-suite-trial-2009-3779.msi" to try it locally
on my machine, but during the installation process I've received this
message:

"An error ocurred while applying security settings. Users is not a valid
user or group. This could be a problem with the package, or a problem
connecting to a domain controller on the network. Check your network
connection and click Retry, or Cancel to end the install."

My machine is a Windows XP SP3, Intel Core Duo 2.93GHz, 1,94 RAM.

This same message came up whether I'm loged in with the local administrator
user or with an user from an domain (which has administrative privileges).

Thanks,
Jandir Bezerra