[cvsnt] FATAL ERROR - no such user

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Mon May 3 19:42:00 BST 2010

Hi Wally,

I realize CACI is a large company, but at least one group within CACI
has purchased support.  If you are part of that group, email me directly
ASAP so we can get you added to the contact list and get your question
answered.  This forum is not for commercial support.

On the other hand, if you are not with the group who has commercial
support and are looking for community support, I know they will need
additional details like the version of CVSNT, your CVSROOT, contents of
passwd might help.  It's also possible it's as simple as a bad line
ending or unicode BOM problem -- e.g. try restoring the file from a
backup rather than editing it again to revert the change.

Regards,

--

Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America