[Cvsnt] You guessed it...more Win2000 login problems

Christopher Shreve cshreve at fulcrum.net
Mon Apr 15 18:54:31 BST 2002

Bo,
Thanks for the input. However, I am still getting the 'permission denied' error on K:/CVSrepository/CVSROOT
Here is some more info that may be helpful.
'realuser' is an administrator for the domain that the CVSNT server is running in.
Should 'realuser' be a LOCAL admin on the actual machine CVSNT is running on??
I do have an admin file in CVSROOT with the lines
1:>someuser
2:>realuser
3:>
I explicitly added 'realuser' (even though this user is an admin in the domain the box is running in) to this file
to see if it would allow me to import...still no dice.
Also...I given the group 'Everyone' full access to
K:\CVSrepository
K:\CVStemp (My CVS temp dir)
K:\CVSlock (My CVS lock dir
Any ideas??

"Bo Berglund" <bo.berglund at telia.com <mailto:bo.berglund at telia.com>> wrote in message <news:3cb7c17a.35225921 at news.cvsnt.org>...> On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:16:49 +0000 (UTC), "Christopher Shreve"