[cvsnt] [update aborted]: cannot rename file over and over

Torsten Martinsen torsten at tiscali.dk
Fri Dec 6 23:10:48 GMT 2002

No, I'm actually saying that apparently *any* antivirus solution which
does on-access scannning of files randomly breaks creation of files.
This apparently only happens on W2K, as I've never seen it on NT4.

Note that I have personally only observed this behaviour with Norton,
but my coworkers tell me they have seen the same symptoms with McAfee
and Norman.