[cvsnt] Re: Mobile user, two repositories, possible?

Javier Molina jmolina at [nospam]escobarenergia.com
Wed Oct 9 23:11:54 BST 2002

Looks like that might be a solution, thank you for the explanation.
Is there any more automated way, one that does not involve manually
copying the directories back and forth ? I'm trying to automate
as much as possible.

news:hv79quoh3f4fgrld4rmg0e5pcidncqle8p at 4ax.com...