[cvsnt] Re: reoccurring 'invalid change text' errors

Andrew Waldman AWaldman at eStarMail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:33:54 GMT 2003

Tony,
    Thanks for the info.  I have turned off the realtime scan in NAV for the
cvs dir's on the server and the clients.  I will give it a week or so to see
how it does, and let you know the outcome.
Thanks for the help,
-Andy

news:avgrta$t2o$4 at sisko.nodomain.org...