[cvsnt] fail to update

Mac pragcvs at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 23:50:09 BST 2003

Hello there,

The problem I am having is that when I try to login on the NT machine as myself and start WinCVS, the login to the pserver is fine. However, when try to update my working copy, it gives this msg:

cvs [update aborted]: authorization failed: serve 192..... rejected access to /usr/local/cvs for user b. user b is another developer uses the same NT machine that I use. It confuse me with the other user!

Your help is greatly appreciated on this matter.

Thanks.