[cvsnt] Daylight savings time bug

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Fri Jun 6 07:55:54 BST 2003

> I am using CVSNT 2.0.4 and WINCVS 1.3 beta.

Hmm, the only condition that I am aware of where the "red-file phenomenon"
could appear with this software constellation is when your sandbox is hosted
on a different machine than the client software, e.g. via a network share,
which is a strongly discouraged practice anyway. Are you maybe doing
something like this?

Hope this helps.

Oliver
------
In everybody's best interest, please do not post or CC technical questions
me in private unless they are specifically about a macro/product of mine
that is NOT already bundled with WinCvs.
JID:  ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ:  18777742
     (http://wwp.icq.com/18777742)