[cvsnt] Re: Linux & sserver?

Michael Hauck mailings at mystuff.ch
Fri Apr 23 13:25:38 BST 2004

That was it! It now works using the cvs client on the server. I still
couldn't make it work using eclipse. I'm using the following plugin:

http://home.arcor.de/rolf_wilms/cvsssl/cvsssl_help.html

It works as long I don't set EncryptionLevel=4 in the PServer server config.

Any ideas?

--------- Original-Nachricht --------