[cvsnt] Re: Using WSAD to connect to a remote CVS server?

JA Storløkken superpuma8383 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 12:35:36 BST 2004

It's pretty straightforward. Go to the CVS-perspective. Right-click in the
left pane. Create new repository location. Fill in the fields feks swr10084
(servername) d:\dvs (rep location). Use pserver protocol (haven't figured
out the others). The only problem I've had is with multiple Windows-domains
which doesn't seem to work...

Anyway, once you're connected either check out a module or use cotext-menu
to share a project (Under Team) and you're there.

"athan" <eastmaels at yahoo.com> skrev i melding
news:mailman.85.1082092469.3994.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> Has anyone been able to connect to a remote CVS server using WSAD?
>
> Setup of server/client:
> CVS server: CVSNT 2.0.38 installed in Windows environment (Win2K
specifically)
> CVS client: WSAD
>
> Could you please help me as to the steps I have to do to be able to
connect?

> Anyway, connection to a cvs server depends on the client right? so it's
possible to connect to a repository using pserver and ext?

> What are the steps I have to do to successfully connect WSAD to CVSNT
remotely? Are there any alternatives instead of using WSAD?