[cvsnt] New version of the ViewCvs installer for Windows

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Feb 3 23:59:15 GMT 2004

I need to sleep...
Disregard the bottom part of the message below!
I was testing using the wrong URL, it should be:
http://computername/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi
but I did not type in the viewcvs.cgi part because I have been working
with the roundup issue tracker for the last few weeks and that URL
just ends with a slash. I just mixed up my typing.

Good news is that the ViewCvs installer now seems to work for both
Apache and IIS and any of Python versions 2.1 to 2.3.

Good night,

Bo