[cvsnt] [CVSWEB NT] Installation Problems

Thierry B. nospam at nospam.com
Wed Feb 4 00:54:56 GMT 2004

Maybe reading this will help you :
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2003-October/008872.html

your problems may not be specific tou your Windows version. I successfully
installed cvswebnt with Apache and IIS on W2000 but if you follow exactly
the devguy site, this will not work!

--
Click here to answer / cliquez ci dessous pour me repondre
http://cerbermail.com/?7O7SOrggJg

mailman.79.1075173298.472.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...