[cvsnt] Re: non-Adminstrators get 'Permission denied' error on loginfo script.

Masanori Watanabe mwatana2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 23:16:49 GMT 2004

I forgot to mention that I set up the loginfo file so
it will kick off vbscript as follows.

DEFAULT	$CVSROOT/CVSROOT/scripts/Loginfo.vbs
$CVSROOT/CVSROOT/log/commit.log %{sVv}

I tried to give 'Everyone' the read/execute
priviledges of 'cmd.exe', 'cscript.exe' and
'wscript.exe'.
But it did not help.

=====
Masanori Watanabe