[cvsnt] Re: SSPI Authentication failure after password expiry

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Jul 2 22:55:11 BST 2004

matthew b wrote:

> Is there some cached information on the CVS client? I tried CVS logout
> and looking for a cvspass entry in the registry to no avail.

The password cache is in part of the NT security system and AFAIK isn't
accessable for user programs anyway.

The only thing cvsnt does is ask the system whether the user has permissions
to login.. it gets back the answer yes or no, and no other information.  All
other information will be logged on the PDC (I assume you are auditing
security failures as a basic security measure anyway).

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917