[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Future enhancements

Wayne Bond wbo at force.tv
Mon Mar 22 13:25:07 GMT 2004

The new feature I was hoping to see is a proper move/rename feature; some of
our projects are insisting on needing this. I first posted this
(incorrectly) to the WinCVS area.  Oliver Giesen pointed me to cvsnt,
suggesting this may be added for CVSNT 2.1 - is this right? If so when might
that happen, and is there a definition of what that will comprise?

Thanks
Wayne

news:8lot50dlo0afuqd83nt77s5bveql3pmea1 at 4ax.com...