[cvsnt] Re: New CVS Notification Program

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Mar 30 03:47:52 BST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:15:30 -0800, "Terris Linenbach"
<nospam at nospam.com> wrote:

>Not sure if cvsmailer handles taginfo as most people aren't interested in
>logging tag operations.  I had a really hard time making taginfo
>notification fast.

Yes it does, and it consolidates the tagging through all directories
into a single email. In actual fact I ran into the problem of Windows
limited command line size and asked Tony to move the data over to
StdIn so that also big modules could be handled during tagging.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)