[cvsnt] latest stable version of CVSNT

Munib rmdmunib at indofuji.com
Fri Oct 29 08:08:35 BST 2004

Hi,
       At present I am using CVSNT 1.11.1.3(build 62) in the Windows 2000 domain controller. I want to implement NTFS permissions based Read only, Read,Write access to individual domain user accounts which I am not able to with the present CVSNT 1.11.1.3(build 62).Therefore, I want to upgrade to latest stable version of CVSNT. Somebody please, help me in selecting the latest stable version of CVSNT.
       I have planned to checkout all the available modules from CVSNT 1.11.1.3(build 62) and then install the latest stable version and then restore the modules by adding them as new modules.If there is any better way of doing this kindly suggest me. Also, let me know if there are any pre-requisites or known issues about the upgradation.

Regards,
Munib