[cvsnt] Re: SSPI Problem

Jay Hamilton Hamilton_jay at msn.com
Fri Dec 30 16:34:51 GMT 2005

Bo,
I reinstalled CVSNT using your installation tips page. I also reinstalled
Turtoise. I was able to get pass the problems I had with Turtoise by
configuring the Module tab using the following:
-----Protocol: Locally mounted folder (:local)
-----Protocol: blank
-----Server: localhost
-----Port: 2401
-----Repository folder: my full repository folder path
-----User name: blank
I received an error when I was using a configuration like this:
-----Protocol: Windows authentication (:sspi:).
-----Protocol: blank
-----Server: my server name
-----Port: 2401
-----Repository folder: my full repository folder path
-----User name: my user name

Also, when issuing commands from the command line the CVSROOT env variable
needed to be defined. When I did not have it defined the "cvs ls" command
was aborted.  I set the CVSROOT env variable to :local:<repositorypath> and
the command line worked fine.

For now this is fine for me since I am using the source control repository
for my personal use. I would, ultimately, like to be able to use the Windows
authentication to allow others to access the source.

Thanks,
Jay

news:oor9r1drrtv3teftl8resjf6kl13dqe9jr at 4ax.com...