[cvsnt] Re: cvs info cvswrappers (SNAFU)

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sun Jul 10 19:29:49 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:

>>On top of that, there's also temporary entries from the local
>>.cvswrappers files.  These are added per-directory by the client before
>>it's sent to the server.  cvs info doesn't show these.
>

> Per-directory .cvswrappers is something that is cvsnt-specific?

I don't think so... the code has been there for a while.

The whole temporary wrappers mechanism predates cvsnt.  Whether it
actually still works is another question entirely...

I just put in code to read the local .cvswrappers and make sure the
client/server stuff is sorted correctly (just in case).  It looks like
it does still work...