[cvsnt] Eclipse 3.0 under cvsnt 2.0.58d: connection reset

ermelir ermelir at free.fr
Mon Mar 7 06:23:51 GMT 2005

hello list,

I would like to install cvsnt under my windows xp pro.
the install pass with succes, services are started, but each time I try
to connect to the server with cvs client eclipse 3.0, I have a
connection reset error after authentification:
my cvs eclipse parameters are the default's, like cvsnt config (except
the home repository)

cvsnt installation directory is c:\cvsnt
temporary directory is the default's one: c:\cvsnt\temp
repository is /home which link to c:\projects\versionning

for my acls, I have put all rights for system in each of theses folders

repository home seems to be ok with all files in.

I've tried to connect with all my local accounts, but each time, no
success. to test if the authentification process is running  I've lock
some of them with wrong passwords.

what can I do to see which error is?
is there a way to log activity on the cvsnt server?
how can I connect to the server with eclipse?
thanks in advance for your help
best regards