[cvsnt] Howl Download

Morris Knuckey KnuckeyM at quackhack.us
Fri Nov 18 20:15:27 GMT 2005

Bo,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Maybe I should explain what I am trying to do.  I've downloaded the
Source Code package from http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Download and I've
been trying to compile it so I can do some debugging.  I'm trying to
compile with Visual Studio 2003, and when I try to compile the 'cvsapi'
project I get the error "C1083: Cannot open include file: 'dns_sd.h'"

I was assuming that this problem had something to do with howl, since it
is the only dependency listed that I don't have.  Are there any good
resources that explain how to successfully compile CVSNT with Visual Studio?

Thanks