[cvsnt] Problem with .dll's

G Rama Krishna grkrishna at visualsoft-tech.com
Sat Apr 29 12:30:39 BST 2006

Hi All,

I have problem with the versions of .dll files. The issue is "ONLY latest revision of .dll is working"
For example, 1.3 revision of abc.dll, which was the latest revision, is executing successfully.
When I updated this file with new revision (say 1.4) , the 1.3 revision is not working. If fact it is not recognizing as 'dll' file.

Because of this all the builds were referring 1.3 revision were failing. Only the latest version of 'dll' is working.

I am using CVSNT 2.5.01(Travis) Build 1927 version and operating system is Windows Server 2000.

Please help me out in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
GR Krishna,
Software Configuration Engineer.