[cvsnt] unable to connect to new cvs server

Kevin Tapperson kevin at tapperson.net
Fri Dec 22 19:16:39 GMT 2006

I wanted to post my solution to this problem back to the mailing list.  I
ran lspfix (http://cexx.org/lspfix.htm) and found an entry in the LSP stack
for bmnet.dll (Bytemobile Optimization Client).  I found that this was
installed by the Cingular Communication Manager client.  I used the Tools
menu of Cingular Communication Manager to remove it and cvs began working
correctly after this.