[cvsnt] Dead cvs.exe processes

David Jackman David.Jackman at fastsearch.com
Fri Jan 20 14:26:02 GMT 2006

I'm not sure what you mean by "the module".  I did do a standard installation of CVSNT, but the repositories were not created by this installation.  They were brought over from a previous CVSNT 2.0.58d installation.  Is that my problem?  If so, how do I correct it without losing any of my content history?

..David..