[cvsnt] CVSNT Control Panel not working

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jun 3 10:15:59 BST 2006

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 10:53:57 +0200, David Somers <dsomers at omz13.com>
wrote:

>> I am still confused concerning the difference between cvsnt.cpl and
>> simcpl.cpl, why are there two files in the first place? And why do
>> they differ in their dependencies?
>
>I don't know... I moved my server from Windows to Linux 18 months ago where
>such problems don't exist (although other ones take their place just do I
>don't get bored!).

Maybe I should try and install cvsnt on my VPC image of FedoraCore4
just to see how it works? But I am not that versed in Linux so I might
have problems anyway...

>> I guess Webmaster33 might have a go at his system with
>> DependencyWalker to see if he has additional missing dependencies.
>
>Good grief!

Well, after all he is the single one having trouble with getting CP
running, I have no problems on any of the upwards of 10 different
servers I have cvsnt running on. The reason I am in on this thread is
that I want to make sure my Innosetup Installer for CVSNT actually
works properly.

If he checks simcpl.cpl and gets more than my single red file then he
could presumably find what is going into the ditches for him...

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)