[cvsnt] CVS Installation and Administration Guide

s.saha at tcs.com s.saha at tcs.com
Thu Jun 29 06:15:34 BST 2006

We were using VSS as our SCM. We are now migrating to CVSNT. Since we
don't have much experience on CVS we need help. Can you please suggest
where we can find the installation and administration guide for CVSNT
server on Windows Server 2003. We will be using the open source (free)
version of the CVSNT downloaded from march-hare site.

Also since it will be used in a client server mode, we need to install GUI
based client on the desktop machine (MS Windows XP OS) to access and use
the CVSNT server. Can you please suggest the best suited GUI client for
the same. Is it WinCVS or SmartCVS?

Regards,
Saha
and any attachments. Thank you