AW: [cvsnt] Access Control to the repository

Alexander Zoernack alexander.zoernack at technotrend.de
Wed May 17 08:48:13 BST 2006

step 1) give no access to all users (it is recoursively by default)
step 2) give required access to the 5 users

example for step 1)
go to the root of the repository and type in:
"cvs chacl -a noread,nowrite,nocreate,notag,nocontrol"

example for step 2)
go to the root of the repository and type in:
"cvs chacl -a read,write,create,tag,nocontrol -u USERNAME"
do this for the five users you want and replace USERNAME by the usernames...

This is written in the already pointed document!!! why you didn't read this first?

ONCE AGAIN: READ THIS: http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/html/ and take a look
to "chacl" and "lsacl"...

best regards,
Alexander Zoernack